Pages

Thursday 14 April 2016

Best Writing in Term 1

Thursday 14th April 2016

Best Writing

Narrative Writing
09.02.2016

In the holidays me and my family went to Kohimarama beach so we could swim.

It was a hot day, we had nothing to do, my dad asked me and my family if we wanted to go beach, we said yes. So we packed our bags and went to the beach. When we got to the beach it was packed.

We found a spot where we could put down our things, after when we got changed into our swimming togs, me and my nephew had race into the water. When we got to the water we saw our family already in their, the water was very cold, we struggled to get in the water, but we finally got in there.

While we were playing in the water my brother came in and he started putting our heads under the water, it was very fun because we had a competition to see who can put most of the heads under what, my big brother won because he would always put 2 heads down all the time.

Overall I thought that was a fantastic day, and I hope we do something like that again.

No comments:

Post a Comment