Pages

Monday 11 May 2015

Mothers Day Writing

07/05/2015
Mothers Day Writing

My mum is really special to me, she is the most important person in my life including my dad.

My mum has red short hair, her skin color is tan, she is short, she is skinny, she is hard working, funny, helpful and most of the times happy, she is always cheerful and she likes talking to other people.

She is the best person ever, the reason why is because she makes me pancakes, buys me new clothes and she buys me all the things like my xbox one, xbox 360, and new games.

When she hugs me she feels soft and warm, she is always positive in anything my family does, she is very beautiful and she is nice. The only time she isn’t not nice is when she doesn’t get told anything that has happened recently.

My mum is the best thing I can ever wish for.

No comments:

Post a Comment