Pages

Friday 12 February 2016

Holiday Recount

Writing.jpg


Holiday Recount 2016
03/02/2016


In the holiday it was alright, because I went to the movies but I stayed home most of the time.


It was sorta fun and sorta boring in the holiday. The only fun part was when I went to the movies, and when I went to the airport to pick up my brother. It was fun when I went to the movies because I got to watch a movie called, ‘The Peanut Movie,’ it was a very funny movie because the characters looked funny, there was this funny character named Pig pen, only reason why he was funny, was because their was a stink cloud following him all over the place.


It was also fun in the holiday because I went to the airport to pick my brother up, and on the way we had dunkin donuts. It was also boring in the holiday because most of the time I stayed home and sleep.

But over all think that was I had a very fun holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment