Pages

Friday 26 February 2016

KIWI SPORT

Friday 26th February 2016


TENNIS KIWISPORT


On Tuesday the 23rd of February 2016 we started our first kiwisport in 2016.


Our first kiwi sport was tennis. We put our P.E shirts on and went to the courts, when we went to the courts we saw the tennis nets already set up, with the tennis racquets in a bag. We also saw our coach, he told us what we were gonna do today.


We grabbed a racket and a ball, and we practised hitting the ball bouncing it up & down on the racquet, we did that for about 10 minutes, and then we had to get a partner, my partner was Richie, Richie went to one side of the tennis net, and I went to the other side.


We started by hitting the tennis ball at each other with the racquets, we finished doing that then half of the class had to go to the back of the court, and the others had to stay at the nets. During that time I had to go to my dentist appointment so I didn’t do anything else.

Overall I think tennis is a very energetic sport and you have to be fit to be able to play it.

No comments:

Post a Comment