Pages

Tuesday 31 May 2016

Tamaki Science Roadshow


Tamaki Science Roadshow                              31/05/2016

Room 7 & Room 5 went to the Science Roadshow at Tamaki College. We were provided transport from our parents. My sister Rita came and she dropped off Albert, Patrick, and I to the Roadshow at Tamaki.

My favourite thing at the Roadshow was this Sugar Test. This was my favourite because it showed how many sugar is in sugared drinks. The drink I tested how much sugar was in, was a energy drink. I found out their was 29.3 teaspoons of sugar in a energy drink.

I think this was a really good trip to Tamaki College because we got go to a Science Roadshow for the 1st time.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Paul,
    I really enjoyed reading your writing.I reakon it sounded interesting because you used interesting words.keep it up!

    ReplyDelete