Pages

Tuesday 31 March 2015

Mums Birthday

MUMS BIRTHDAY

We woke up on a bright sunny day I almost forgot that it was my mum’s birthday until I heard, “HAPPY BIRTHDAY” I quickly went to say happy birthday to my lovely mum. My Dad took my mum out to play bingo, well me and my whole family went out to buy the best things that were good for a surprise party.

So me and my sisters, including my little niece rushed out of the house and went to the warehouse to get decorations for the birthday, we grabbed balloons, streamers, and more stuff.
We quickly rushed out to the next location but first we had some Burger King.

Next we had to go to cheesecake shop so we can get my mum two cakes the two cakes were a Chocolate mud cake and a American Cheese Cake that said ’Happy 21st Birthday Mum’ . We waited for a while the we left as soon as we got it, then we made another quick stop at McDonalds.

After we went to pak’n’save but time was not on our side so we called my dad to give us extra time, so he did. We finally got to pak’n’save and grabbed the food we needed. My sister took us all home so we can get ready for the birthday. My sister’s went out again to buy something, I did not know what they were going to buy.

When they came back home I realised that they went out and bought 8 bottles of fizzy drinks. They came back and my whole family put the food on the table we were so hungry, we were finally finished with everything now all we had to do was play the waiting game.

My sisters were all excited to surprise my mother they were going on and on about what they were going to say well my brothers were on the phone. When they walked in we gave my mum a big “SURPRISE!” then after we did that we sat down and we all sang happy birthday to the best mum ever.

Then everything was finish we ate more food afterwards, and my mother was overjoyed, and we had more cake and ice cream. Later we eventually had to clean everything up.

No comments:

Post a Comment