Pages

Tuesday 5 July 2016

Retreat Writing

Retreat Writing


At retreat it was fun because there we did a lot of activities, and we got to communicate with each other more.


Its was June 23rd the year 8’s from Saint Pius X School we went to the Francis Retreat center. When we got there we were greeted by Brother Philip, and he brought us inside. After he was done talking, Mrs Tui took us upstairs to our room.


When we finished settling in we all had to go downstairs to eat morning tea. For morning tea we ate biscuits and drinked milo. Next we went back up to our rooms and waited until we were called to come back. While we went back upstairs, Joshua asked if he called sleep in the same room as me. I let him, because no one else would.

Overall I think this was a really fun trip to go to, I hope in the future I can visit another retreat center.


No comments:

Post a Comment